Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 5: Post a Picture of Somewhere You’ve Been

This post is part of my 30 Days of Blogging Series.

This one has been holding me up because I have 2 hard drives of pictures that I keep forgetting to grab on my way out the door. I finally decided to go with a picture that is already on my work hard drive, rather than dig something out from the ancient past. I’m actually glad I decided to do this, because this picture is special to me. It was taken out of the window of the honeymoon suite at the Konica Minolta Tower in Niagara Falls, Canada, the day before Justin and I got married. It also looked like this the day after we got married. The day of our wedding basically looked like a giant cloud of mist and rain (isn’t it ironic)(dontcha think). We got married on the observation deck, so all of our pictures turned out kind of funky. Figures.



No comments: