Thursday, March 3, 2011

Diniwilk Stew

· I went to get my eyebrows waxed over lunch and saw OPI’s Texas Collection in person. It was so freaking boring that I put my name on the list for the Katy Perry Black Shatter as well as the new Pirates of the Caribbean Silver Shatter that is coming out in May. I have NO IDEA where I will actually wear them seeing as how I’m 31, not 13, but ugh, I was just so disappointed with the Texas colors. And I'm a nail polish whore.

· While I was there, I made an appointment for a haircut on Saturday. If I’m not going to dye it (my grays are out of control), I could at least have a nice cut.

· I bet having a nice cut is going to make me dye it. Sorry, kid.

· I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER this week. I’ve only thrown up once since Friday, and I’m actually ENJOYING FOOD again. It’s almost like not being pregnant, it’s crazy. I didn’t have a week like this since about week 28 with Adriana. Perhaps this is a more “normal” pregnancy, in which the sickness ends around now? Is that too much to ask?

· I would be 100% okay with not barfing if I could feel Kid B MOVE already. If the doctor’s due date is right and Kid B acts like Adriana, I should feel movement next week.

· Last weekend, Justin and I went on our 9th date since Adriana was born almost 17 months ago (we saw the Adam Sandler movie and I drank a GIANT cherry icee in celebration of feeling awesome)(and yes, we count our dates). My mom (who is back from Florida, YAY) offered to keep her Friday night, so we are going on date 10. If I still feel okay, I want to go to the Melting Pot. Two kid-free evenings in 7 days!!!

· I just found out that I was going to have to testify as our company’s expert witness in a case, but hearings were scheduled in late July. Kid B is due early August. I am TERRIFIED of taking the stand – I break out in hives just thinking about it. BULLET DODGED! This actually happened when I was pregnant with Adriana too. Best pregnancy timing ever.

· Adriana woke up at 5:30 this morning, so I let her hang out in our bed. She was being so cute I couldn’t fall back asleep. She’d kick her foot out from the covers and set it on Justin’s back, happily chanting “Foot. Back. Foot. Back.” as she kicked him. Then she’d take her binky out and hand it to me, “Here, Mama. Binky.” She knows about 80-100 words now, and I just love listening to her.

No comments: