Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Cryptic Baby Name Post

WOOHOO, the 2010 baby names are up on the social security website!!! I am a little disappointed to see that Kid B's name, which didn't budge from 2007-2009, jumped up 40 spots in popularity. Get off my name, bitches!!! Oh wait, those kids were named first. Damn.

Adriana is much more stable:

Even that OTHER version isn't jumping a ton. 90210 isn't the trendsetter it was when I was in 7th grade.







How did your kids' names do?



***UPDATE: Why am I not slightly surprised that Swistle beat me by mere minutes? I have been checking every few days this year, since baby names are obviously on my mind lately.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

I've had three kids born shortly after the new May data, and each time I've been BARELY ABLE TO WAIT. So exciting!