Thursday, July 28, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

I got my maternity pics back from the talented Sara, and I loooooooooove them to the point that I took screenshots instead of waiting for the DVD so I could post them. My only regret is that Adriana was bopping around so much that there are hardly any good family shots - there is too much focus on my belly and not enough on capturing the last time we will be a family of 3. The good news is that I am going to do a newborn shoot once Kid B gets here, so we will get lots of pics of us as a family of 4.

I tried really hard to narrow it down to my 10 favorites, but there were just too many good ones!



























7 comments:

Jessica said...

They look great! I really wanted a maternity photo shoot, but couldnt find anyone/anywhere to do one. I had a few pics taken during my daughter's two-year-old shoot at J.C. Penney, but they turned out terrible.

Swistle said...

Oh, they're so nice!

Heather said...

Ooh! I love them! Especially the dark, shadowy one of you and your baby belly. So romantic and warm.

Lacey said...

Love them!! I think the fence ones are my most favoritest! You look so pretty!!

lifeofadoctorswife said...

Those are beautiful! You and your family are adorable.

d e v a n said...

Great pictures! I really love the b&w of all 3 of you.

Navigating the Mothership said...

Gorgeous!