Thankfully, I am in a MUCH LESS demanding position now (same company, way way way better work/life balance). I was able to transition all of my work, and am pretty much just sitting at my desk twiddling my thumbs now. This has been very hard on my bank account.
In the last 24 hours, I have bought:
- The InStep Arrow Double Jogger
- A weather shield for the jogger
- Gifts for my friend's newborn twins (who are still in the NICU, but doing well - yay!)
- Gifts for another pregnant friend
- A monkey wubbanub for Kid B
- Some harness pads for Adriana's car seat (The other day she kept chanting "ow ow ow" and when I asked her what was wrong, she told me her neck hurt. Score one for language development!)
- A snuzzler for the stroller
- Last but not least: The Boon Lawn countertop drying rack
What are you buying these days?