Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekend Planning: Labor Edition (I Hope!)


I am so excited that Mrs. CFH2 over at My Happy House is back in business, that I am participating in her Weekend Planning Blog Hop. The blog hop is also hosted by Gia of A Life in Progress.

I don't care which day it happens, but it's safe to say that I'd LOVE for one of the weekend days to include BIRTH.

Assuming that doesn't occur, here are my plans for the weekend:

Friday



  • Finish packing hospital bag

  • Wrap presents from Adriana to baby, and from baby to Adriana

  • Wrap presents for the twins

  • Do a load of baby laundry

Saturday



  • Steam clean living room floors

  • Find ItzBeen timer or order a new one (ugh)

  • Do a load of regular laundry

  • Go to mom and dad's for SIL's bday (buy a card)

Sunday



  • Wash sheets

  • Have Justin bring up swing and bouncer, take off washable parts

  • Take Adriana to see the Smurfs

  • Finish Hunger Games trilogy


What are your plans for the weekend?





3 comments:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Good Luck Laura! You know my tried and true labor trick was the Michael Jackson Wii game...get to dancing :) And if you have a smart phone where you can download apps- I downloaded Baby ESP (there are others too) which essentially is like an Itzbeen for your phone!

Also, feel free to add the blog hop link to your post- you'll get even more traffic that way!

Courtney said...

hi! im a new follower from my happy house blog hop! lots of luck for your upcoming birth! follow me at www.metzgerfamilylove.blogspot.com
:)

Gia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to Weekend Planning! Fingers crossed for you!!