Tuesday, November 8, 2011

100th Post & Fall 2011 Photo Dump

Welcome to my 100th post, y'all! I wish I had something profound to say, but I really just want to share a bunch of fall photos. I couldn't bring myself to upload these in a timely manner, since I was Halloweened out after Boo at the Zoo, a daycare Halloween party, trick or treating at our house, a neighborhood Halloween party, then trick or treating at my parents'.

Adriana and her daddy at the zoo:

Adriana at the park. She kept screaming "Stop it, mama! No pictures!":

Drini at the pumpkin patch:

It's too heavy, mama! Love her expression on this one:

I hate asking strangers to take our picture (because they SUCK at it), but a "family on the hayride" shot is becoming an annual tradition:

Close up:

This is where I'm glad that I'm the photo-taker and Lucy-keeper. I haaaaate leaves, this is making me sneeze just looking at it:

Mama, Lucia, and a pumpkin:

My little chicken. And yes, I know it's technically a rooster costume. Shhhhhhh!

Heading out for some candy. Adriana was a butterfly:

In the wagon with her cousin:

Fancy neighborhood = big candy bars (for me, obvs). We (Justin) forgot to pack Adriana's pants, but she was conveniently wearing cute tights that worked with her costume:

Dead chicken (sorry if this triggers PTSD, Shalini! R.I.P., Franny, Casey, and Dale!):

I am so grateful for each and every one of you. All of your lovely comments over the past 100 posts were so funny, helpful, and kind. Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable costumes! And I love that close-up of Adriana in the leaves.

StephLove said...

The top leaf picture is just adorable.

Emily said...

I love the close up leaf picture and the dead chicken. So cute!

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the pumpkin ones of Adriana.

Shalini said...

Aww, very cute! I LOVE the chicken costume--if only I could have forced one of my boys into it!

Mommy Daisy said...

Happy 100th post. Great photos. It looks like you've had a lot of fall fun!

Leslie said...

My Lucy had the same chicken costume a few years back. Okay, I have to look it up. 2008! Good golly, kids make time go fast.

Your children are adorable. What a beautiful family! Congratulations on your 100th post.