Monday, November 14, 2011

2011 Holiday Card Update

Subtitle 1: "Still too busy/lazy/overwhelmed to write my wedding post"

Subtitle 2: "NaBloPoMo 2011: Phoning it in"

Guess what? I am one of those people who asks for advice only to ignore the overwhelming majority! I hate those people! But I hate my wonky eye even more. I'll look at the camera next year, when I'm (hopefully, OMG) getting more sleep.

I decided to go with the Fantasy Snowflake from Tiny Prints. Also of note: I signed the card with Justin and the girls' last name. Seemed like the thing to do, now that there's 3 of them and one of me. Sigh.


7 comments:

Mama Tully said...

Gorgeous card! And pics :)

Shalini said...

I love it even though you disregarded my advice. :) Also, you are so on the ball--I don't even have photos, much less the card all arranged.

Jessica said...

I love it! I really need to get my Christmas cards ordered.

Lacey said...

I love it!! And love the pictures too! I'm going to attempt to take my own Christmas card pictures...we'll see how that goes!

Saly said...

I love that card!! And wow, do both of your girls look just like their daddy or what?!

StephLove said...

Beautiful card.

Wiz said...

I refuse to post a picture of me or definitely use it on a christmas card if I dont like it. I totally understand! (Even though I thought the picture was great :))