Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Diniwilk Stew

  • GAH, Swistle is right! Blogger is randomly publishing posts if you accidentally hit enter after the title. Stupid blogger.
  • After three months of being relatively okay with interrupted sleep, it's finally caught up with me. I have felt AWFUL the past few days, and no amount of napping is fixing it. OF COURSE this happens right when I'm going back to work.
  • Also in time for work, the great postpartum hair shedding has begun. I pulled out two large fistfuls today. I know from last time that the little baby hairs that come in to replace the hair loss drive me nuts, and I will have to cut some bangs in another 4-5 months. I think after THAT I might chop it all off and go short, which excites me to no end.
  • I have finally joined both twitter and pinterest. It's been fun playing around on both, but I have no idea how I'm going to have time for all of this stuff now, and it's making me sad!
  • I am so not ready to go back to work next week. I thought I would be, during my peak frustration with Adriana, but we have settled into a nice groove at home, and I'm going to miss my silly little girl SO MUCH. The other day, she walked up to me and said "Mama, I'm CONFUSED." I laughed, because I was pretty sure she had no idea what confused meant. "Why are you confused, baby?" "I don't KNOW! Because...because...because I CRYIN!" (She wasn't crying, so obviously she WAS confused!)
  • I'm also going to miss being able to kiss Lucy's chubby little cheeks on demand. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT THOSE CHEEKS???

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Boo to going back to work! :( I'm going back the Tuesday after Thanksgiving so we can be miserable together.

d e v a n said...

Aww, is it that time already!? That went fast!

Saly said...

Wow that went fast!! I was always ready to go back to work by the time it came around. Always. But I did miss my babies!

Jessica said...

I can't believe it's already time for you to go back to work! I hope it goes well. At least the first week is short!

StephLove said...

Good luck with the transition back to work. It might be tough, but everyone will adjust. I worked full-time until my oldest was 4, and it was hard leaving him at daycare in the beginning.

And I hope you get some good sleep soon. Sleep deprivation is the worst.

Wiz said...

Isnt it amazing how toddlers can be SO funny and SO frustrating all that the same time! And I have been blessed with "baby hair" framing my face my whole like. Its awesome, ha!