As if that's not enough, I am trying to accomplish a few other goals this month:
1) Work on potty training Adriana (be consistent - make her wear pull-ups and sit on the potty every day, DO NOT skip days just because it's a colossal pain in the ass)
2) Finish up remaining thank you cards
3) Get the girls' rooms switched around and painted
4) Have an electrician do an estimate; plan out next steps
5) Get rid of 10 bags of clothes and have all other clothes in the house washed, folded, stored, or put away
6) Clean out gutters, rake all leaves, and put down crab grass preventer before it snows
My to do list is a lot longer than that, but I think I can realistically accomplish everything I have written here. Probably. I hope. Anyway, you might see little updates on any of the above items tacked to the bottom of my daily posts this month.
Make sure you enter my Halloween giveaways, if you haven't done so already! Giveaway #1 ends at midnight, and I have decided to allow up to three entries/recipes per person for Giveaway #2, which ends at midnight on Friday.