Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Goals, Contest Reminder

In addition to 30 Day Shredding it, I'm also going to participate in NaBloPoMo. Blogging is much more fun than cleaning my house or showering, and it's something I can do while feeding Lucia and letting Adriana rip out play with my hair.

As if that's not enough, I am trying to accomplish a few other goals this month:

1) Work on potty training Adriana (be consistent - make her wear pull-ups and sit on the potty every day, DO NOT skip days just because it's a colossal pain in the ass)
2) Finish up remaining thank you cards
3) Get the girls' rooms switched around and painted
4) Have an electrician do an estimate; plan out next steps
5) Get rid of 10 bags of clothes and have all other clothes in the house washed, folded, stored, or put away
6) Clean out gutters, rake all leaves, and put down crab grass preventer before it snows

My to do list is a lot longer than that, but I think I can realistically accomplish everything I have written here. Probably. I hope. Anyway, you might see little updates on any of the above items tacked to the bottom of my daily posts this month.

-----------

Make sure you enter my Halloween giveaways, if you haven't done so already! Giveaway #1 ends at midnight, and I have decided to allow up to three entries/recipes per person for Giveaway #2, which ends at midnight on Friday.



3 comments:

StephLove said...

That sounds like an ambitious list, especially with a new little one. Good luck with the NaBloPoMo and everything else.

p.s. I came over from Swistle after the discussion about comments made me decide to find some new blogs to read.

Shalini said...

Umm, you have MORE? I don't even have a baby and my to-do list for every day is "make it to the end without anyone crying" (it never happens).

Nik-Nak said...

So...please keep me updated with the potty training. I agree about it being a pain in the ass. At this point my motto is that it's more trouble than it's worth.