Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Resolutions and To Do List


  1. I will keep a cleaner house.

  2. I will be a better wife, mom, daughter, and friend.

  3. I will be more thoughtful.

  4. I will care more about my appearance.


  • Learn how to use my Nikon D-90 and Photoshop Elements 10.

  • Acknowledge every person’s birthday on my 2012 birthday list.

  • Send thank you letters for every gift received in 2012.

  • Read 50 books.

  • Go on 5 dates with Justin.

  • Take kids on 10 trips to the zoo, museum, etc.

  • Complete a couch to 5K program and run an official 5K.

  • Complete 30 day shred.

  • Eat less, exercise more.

  • Cook dinner 3 times per week (on average).

  • Make a recipe book.

  • Get shelves for basement.

  • Make significant progress in decluttering and dehoarding.

  • Make significant progress in paying off credit cards.

  • Donate blood 3 times.

  • Complete 5 crafty projects.

  • Complete 5 home improvement projects.

  • Complete a 365 day photo challenge.

  • Potty-train and de-binky Adriana.

  • Make it to one year breastfeeding Lucia.

6 comments:

Shalini said...

That is an ambitious list, lady. Especially the potty training. Oof. But you can totally do it. (and post outfit pictures! pretty please!)

Suzanne said...

So many of yours are also mine - including the weirdly identical learn to use my Nikon D90 and Photoshop Elements, and get shelves for the basement. I have to say I'm really glad I stumbled on to your blog at the end of 2011 because I really enjoy everything you write.

Courtney said...

Wow - great list! I'm feeling lazy that I don't have a to-do list like yours. But I like your ambition. I just finished Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred - I have no doubt I can do 30 days of this...the tricky part will be doing 30 days in a row. I can't wait to follow the 365 photo challenge and wish you the best of luck making it to 1 year breastfeeding!! You can do it - just think free. :) Happy 2012 to you and your lovely family.

lifeofadoctorswife said...

What a great list! I especially like the reference to "dehoarding." Heehee!

Wiz said...

Love your list! And 50 books, let me know if you do it. I wish I had more time to read as I love to read but I am hoping to read 30 (I read 28 in 2011.)

Katie said...

I adore your list! :) I've narrowed mine down to 2 but I like a lot of yours! I'm a new follower!

Katie
Building a House of Love