Some quickie bullets, since it's FRIDAY (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
- YOU GUYS. Lucy is FINALLY sleeping through the night! Other than some stirring around midnight, she has slept from 7:30 pm to 7:00 am almost every night this week. It is pretty much the best thing ever. Lucy had me fooled when she would sleep for 5 hour stretches when she was a newborn - she turned out to be a much crappier sleeper than Adriana was, both at night and during the day (although I blame the lack of naps on Miss I Have No Inside Voice). Good thing they're cute, right?
- Since the universe is cruel, all of the extra sleep I should be enjoying is being replaced with work. There have been 4 days in which I worked until 2 am or since 4 am in the past two weeks. I am also going to have to spend much of May working from 7am-10pm, IN COLUMBUS. I will only see my kids on the weekends for a month. Also, I'm salary, so it's not like I'll be making any extra money for my efforts. So yeah, work sucks.
- My personal life is also insane. This weekend alone, we have my brother's senior art show (which I am excited about), and a wedding shower and 3 kiddie birthday parties (which I am not).
- On the bright side, I am kind of looking forward to only being responsible for myself while in Columbus. I'll get to sleep until my alarm goes off, take bubble baths while reading Fifty Shades of Gray, and maybe even work out some. I won't have to cook or clean or wipe butts other than my own...that part will be nice.
- I sure will miss those butts though.