Friday, July 20, 2012

August 2012 Julep Maven Preview

The August 2012 Julep Maven Boxes are up and they have done it again!  I want them ALL.  Whoever gets a golden box this round is one lucky lady.  All of the pics in this post are from Julep's website.  


My box is the American Beauty...I'm pretty sure I want to keep my box and order the add-ons.  Would you guys help me decide?  I know for sure my first add on will be Sienna.  I ADORE those silvery gold metallics - I want it to be like Chanel's Kaleidoscope but with a formula that doesn't chip in 10 seconds.  


For my second (and third!  You can do 3 now!) add-on, I'm looking at Piper, Alfre, and Felicity, but I love Harley and Kim too!  DAMN YOU JULEP, STOP MAKING SO MANY POLISHES I WANT, I HAVE MOUTHS TO FEED!







Which box do you like the best?  What should I get for my other two add-ons?


If you want to sign up, I get a free month for every 2 of you who sign on and stay with Maven for 30 days - here is the referral link, if you want to use it.  If these polishes look interesting to you, you can get your first box for just ONE PENNY, and you can cancel at any time.  The code for the penny box is COLOR2012.

3 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

I like Boho Glam - fun summer colors!

PinkieBling said...

I picked It Girl this month, and chose Piper for my (free for my first month!) add-on. I need to cross-check against my polish collection when I get home, though. I bought an 18-pc Sephora by OPI mini set around Christams that has a bunch of metallics in it. If I were going to choose another add-on, it'd be Alfre.

Sarah said...

I picked It Girl this month, and added on Kim, Alfre, and the polish remover. And I signed up at the beginning of July with your referral link! Thanks for the great reviews. :)