- I started C210K July 2 and am only on week 2 day 2 due to injuries. Still, that's 5 (no, 4! I took a (jiggly) run in October!) more times than I've run any other month since about 2009. Perhaps I won't horribly embarrass myself at the Akron Roadrunner Marathon this year. Don't worry, I'm just doing the relay...but my leg is 5.5 miles. I have never run more than 3, and that was in high school. It should be interesting.
- My injuries are not running related. They are from birthing fat babies and carrying fat toddlers. Sorry girls, but if you make me lose the ability to wear tampons (TMI! And KMN!*) or lift the remote, I get to call you fat.
- Speaking of which, have you read this amazing post by Elizabeth? I would never, ever ACTUALLY call my girls fat (I promise), I really do worry a lot about how to raise two females with high self esteem and a positive body issue. It seems like an impossible task in a time when girls can be mean 24/7 thanks to social media / texting. I adore the post and think everyone should read it, whether you are a mother of girls or not.
- Why is it so impossible for me to cut bangs and not hate them? They looks so cute on other people! Zooey Deschanel likes them! But I only like them on instagram, with a filter, without my entire face showing. In real life, I think they make me look like an ugly dude. Plus I have to actually, like, DO my hair when I have them. So now I'm trying to decide if I want to go shorter in the hopes that they are cute if you can see my eyebrows, or just start growing them out now since you know that's the inevitable outcome anyway.
- The $7 sprinkler is still a good investment. To water the children, not the lawn, obviously.
|I taught Adriana how to make butt prints, to her endless amusement|
- As are trips to the ice cream truck:
- Or McDonald's:
|Like you can choose between your multiple pictures of kids eating nuggets|
- Other random cuteness:
|Lucia's face cracks me up in this one|
|Adriana already loves messing with her little sis: first chalk then the bubbles|
|Making kissy faces for daddy after we tried on new lip gloss|
|She was more excited to meet Brobee and Plex, but I love her face in this one|
|Toddler pedicure! Adriana actually managed to sit still for this one|
Oh, and don't forget to enter the KLUTCHclub giveaway! It's open til 5 Ohio time!*Kill Me Now! Because seriously, the alternatives are not acceptable.