Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Wish List

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the family gift exchange.  My brothers, their wives, Justin and I all pick names and send out our wish lists to each other (and to my mom, since we have yet to convince her to not get us anything).  The exchange itself isn't all that exciting (we are working off lists, kind of hard to screw it up), but the list making and list reading are so interesting to me.  I love spending forever perusing the various gift guides and making up my list.  I also love reading everyone else's list to see what they picked.  I think I learn more about my family members in the 5 minutes I spend reading their Christmas list than I do the entire rest of the year.  

Here is what I picked this year - hope you get some ideas for your loved ones (or yourself)!


  • Lorac Pro Palette
  • GAP city flats in black 
  • GAP always skinny jeans 
  • Dressy pants from Limited or LOFT
  • Plain black T shirts 
  • Target C9 by Champion workout clothes
  • Black leggings
  • 2 extra iPhone chargers and 1 extra cable
  • Bath salts (I didn't specify what kind - bath and body works stopped making the orange ginger bath soak, which makes me SO VERY SAD.  They make it in every other aromatherapy scent.  Boo.)
  • Uniball jetstream pens (BEST PENS EVER)
  • Photoshop Elements 10 for Dummies
  • This GAP scarf
  • Any scarf, really (I like scarves)
  • Fun, colorful, warm socks
  • This Jototes camera bag
  • MAC studio fix powder in NW 20
  • MAC studio fix foundation in NW 20
  • MAC pro longwear concealer in NW 20
  • Euro-Pro Shark S3501 Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop
  • Fossil vintage revival handbag – I like the brighter red one but I don’t know if it’s considered brick red or cordovan 
  • Fossil wallet – the kind that holds the checkbook too
  • Electric blanket 
  • Tree jewelry holder like this, but not so ridiculously expensive
  • Ceramic bird jewelry dish
  • west elm owl salt and pepper shakers, mug, and/or speaker
 Gift Cards
  • LOFT
  • GAP
  • Victoria’s Secret
  • Target
  • iTunes
  • Massage envy
  • Nail place 
My list is really clothes oriented this year because nothing I own fits.  I am starting to look ridiculous, especially my pants.  Which I realize is not the worst problem in the world to have, but I really can't afford an all new wardrobe right now.  

What is on your list?  

3 comments:

Susie said...

I know it says PENS, because I'm literate, but it's just not what my brain wanted it to say.

Swistle said...

Well, now the West Elm owls are on MY wish list TOO.

PinkieBling said...

I got a $20 coupon from Sephora and promptly bought myself the Lorac palette.