Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Goals

If you have been around for any length of time, you probably know I suck at following through with my goals.  But for the second year in a row, major life change in August has led to a dead blog, a messy house, and other assorted life chaos by November.  I love nothing more than a good list, so let's do this!

  • Come reasonably close to succeeding at NaBloPoMo
  • Come reasonably close to succeeding at Other Laura's 30 Days of Fitness Challenge 
  • Finish my book club book before the actual book club meeting (Some Girls: My Life in a Harem by Jillian Lauren)
  • Take the girls to the aquarium 
  • Go on one date with Justin
  • Declutter the dining room
  • Call my great aunt
  • Visit my grandma
  • Sell at least one baby item
  • Beat my race around the park time at the Blathering 5K (didn't happen - had to walk because my hip was killing me and I was out of shape due to illness)
What are your goals for the month?  Perhaps we could light a fire under each other's ass?

Oh and I finally picked a winner for the Spicy Subscriptions giveaway - Not Insane...Promise! is the lucky winner.  Congrats!

***UPDATED HERE

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Dammit, I wanted to win that spicy giveaway!

I'm looking forward to you doing NaBloPoMo! And I can't WAIT to see you next week.

Mama Tully said...

Excellent goals! I love how you preface the first two with "come reasonably close," lol! To be honest, I couldn't even do 5 days in a row of fitness so the idea of 30 is awe inspiring to me!
Hope things are well for you. Good luck with your goals, keep us updated!

Heather said...

I'm attempting NaBloPoMo, too! I'm excited to hear from you on a daily (or reasonable close to daily) basis.