Thursday, April 18, 2013

Enabler Alert Update: Allure Summer Beauty Box SPOILERS!!!

Update:  This box was sold out within 15 minutes.  I had confirmation number 262 and I was LIGHTNING FAST.  The highest number I've seen was near 2500, so I assume that's many boxes were for sale.  Hope you got one if you wanted one!!!

Update2: Review here.  

Squeee!!!  I just got the email with the full product details if the Allure Summer Beauty Box!  Go here at noon (eastern) on 4/23 to spend the best $50 of your life.  

Stop reading now if you don't want to know what's in it!   I'll add some white space in case you don't really want spoilers.  
















This box definitely exceeds my crazy high expectations.  I see a bunch of products I use on a regular basis anyway (the clear shampoo and conditioner, simple sheets, butter london polish, cetaphil, neutrogena), so in my mind this was money I would have spent regardless.  I have been hoping to get the not your mother's beach babe in a sample box for months, so that is one of the things I'm most excited to see.  A close second is Butter London's Bit Faker (see swatches here - now I want the whole damn collection).  I LOVE my GK hair product I got in the fall box, so I'm also dying to try out something else from their line.  I mentioned in my April Birchbox post that I was happy to get the nexxus hair elixir sample, and now I'm going to get a full size.  Love at First Byte was actually the second nail polish option (the one I didn't get) in the April Ipsy Glam Bag, and I had been debating getting it after seeing everyone's pretty swatches.  YAY!!!

Are you planning on getting this box?  Which product is most exciting to you?


4 comments:

Mama Bub said...

I think you've sold me!

Alicia Curley said...

Wait, do you seriously get all of that - full size products, for just $50???

Jessica said...

I still have this post saved in my reader, because...TOMORROW! Yay!

Katie Wilkes said...

ughhhhhhhhhhhh it sold out before I could get it :(