Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beauty Wish List

After an August that was a bit more spendy than I would have liked (the 3 paycheck months always beg me to splurge), I have decided to go with a new makeup purchasing strategy.  I will let you know what I have in mind in my next post, but in the meantime I am using this place to list all of the things I REALLY ACTUALLY want, so when I AM allowed to buy more things, it will be off a list and not an impulse buy.  

Also, I know it's probably insane that I have every single UD lipstick, tarte blush, and benefit boxed powder on here, but I am a collector (slash hoarder) by nature and those products are amazing.  

URBAN DECAY
  • Naked Skin foundation, BB cream, and powder
  • Naked 3 Palette
  • Lip liners in bang, shame
  • Revolution lipsticks in naked, fiend, native, f bomb, streak, protest, strip, 69, catfight, jilted, anarchy, turn on, rapture, rush, obsessed, lovelight, shame, bang, manic, venom, liar, naked2. 
  • Flushed palette
LORAC
  • LORAC Pro Palette
  • LORCA Pro to Go Palette
  • Unzipped Palette
TARTE
  • Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation and kabuki brush
  • Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in amused, blissful, blushing brude, dollface, exposed, fearless, natural beauty, tipsy, adored, glisten, buff, frisky, dazzled, charisma, peaceful, achiote, flush, ticked, passion. 
  • Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in slate, seashell pink, plum smoke, shimmering bronze, shimmering moss

BENEFIT
  • Boxed powders in rockateur, hoola, hervana, dandelion, sugar bomb, bella bamba, coralista, dallas
  • stay flawless primer
  • fakeup concealer
INGLOT
  • Freedom system 10 eye shadow square palette
  • Freedom system eye shadow squares in ????????
RANDOM
  • MAC Ruby Woo and Cream Cup lipsticks
  • NARS And God Created the Woman palette
  • NARS Guy Bourdin cheek palette
  • Stila In the Light palette
  • Laura Mercier Artist's Palette 2
  • Macadamia oil deep repair hair mask
  • Embryolisse concentrated lait cream
  • Bioderma eye makeup removed / toner
  • Kate Spade Twirl
  • Viva La Juicy Noir
  • Full size glam glow masks (black, blue, AND white)
  • Skinceuticals Redness Neutralizer
  • Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado
  • NuMe Pentacle Deep Waver (got the Bed Head one instead)
  • NuMe Titan 3
  • T3 hair dryer
  • Sigma Essential Kit - Make Me Classy
  • Sigma Synthetic Essetial Kit (10 brushes)
  • Sigma Performance Eyes Kit
  • Sephora Glitz and Glam and Superstars sets
  • Tom Ford Cocoa Mirage and Silvered Topaz palettes
  • Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eye Shadow in Taupe Gris
  • Burberry eyeshadows in pale barley, taupe brown, midnight brown, dark sable, trench
  • Bite beauty agave lip mask and lipstick in fig
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in dim light
  • Some sort of fancy highlighter...Becca shimmering skin perfector, Dior diamond, Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, etc.
Stuff I didn't buy that I no longer want
  • UD Nail polish in vice, addiction
  • Tarte Lipsurgences in various shades
  • Cure Natural Aqua Peeling Gel
  • fresh Black Tea Body Perfecting Mask
  • Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
  • Guerlain meteorites
Stuff I didn't buy that is now sold out
  • Tom Ford She Wolf
 
What is on your beauty wishlist? (you know...so I can add it to mine.  ha!)

3 comments:

april said...

That is an I press ice list.

Damn, let me try that again (autocorrect was impressive, I couldn't bear to delete it).

That is an impressive list. I need some good eye shadow palettes and some suggestions on other blends to use. I do four greens and four purples and that's about it.

Katie Wilkes said...

I still haven't gotten one of the naked or naked 2 pallettes. Definitely at the top of my wish list. I'm usually more of a skin care splurger than a makeup splurger, so right now I'm deciding on my next retinol cream...

Ginger said...

That's a good list! I REALLY need to stop buying makeup...but I probably won't. HA!

Right now, the things on my wishlist are:
UD--revolution lipstick in shame, venom, f-bomb & naked.
UD 24/7 lip pencil in Ozone.
LORAC Pro palette
theBalm Instain in Houndstooth
MAC 217 brush
MAC Ruby Woo
MAC Cyber
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocre (I think. Maybe Painterly. I need to go see them in person again).
I'd also like to try out some Inglot shadows.

I'm also on the hunt for a foundation I like, and a pure matte neutral eyeshadow palette I like, I just haven't decided which I want. Oh, and moar brushes!

Clearly, the not buying makeup thing needs a strategy.

(Also, I got the anarchy lipstick sample from ipsy & that color is WHOA not for me. If you want it, it's yours. It's wee, but adorably so.)