Monday, November 11, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Review

This product was sent to me for testing purposes by Influenster.  You can learn more about the program (and how to get other free stuff) here.

It's time for another Influenster review!  This time I was able to test out Dr. Scholl's Active Series.  This is actually the second time this year I was sent a Dr. Scholl's product - BzzAgent sent me the high heel inserts earlier this year.  I definitely prefer to Active Series over the high heel inserts - I have big feet (size 9 1/2 or 10) and there is not a ton of extra room in my heels so those inserts took up too much real estate.  My running shoes are a bit roomier so the inserts fit just fine.  I have been having some foot issues over the past few months (gross story to follow in a later post), and these took some of the pressure off my feet when I work out.  They are quite comfortable and are very nicely made.



The only issue I have with the inserts is that since I have to trim them (see where my foot landed on the top left of the image above), it doesn't have a nice finished edge anymore.  I am more than a little OCD, so that sort of thing bothers me.  I would much rather purchase an insert that is my size (instead of one that is for size 6-11) so I don't have to trim it.  The product hasn't frayed much yet, but I could definitely see this leading to a shorter life than if I didn't trim it at all.  

That being said, I would definitely buy this again.  I bought Dr. Scholl's long before any of my free goodie services sent me some, and I will continue to buy them long after.  

1 comment:

april said...

I signed up for Influenster, but I don't really do anything with it because my private accounts mean I can't reply back to them on twitter or anything. Really, I just have no idea how to do it at all.