Thursday, November 21, 2013

Enabler Alert: Urban Decay Naked 3 Is Available For Purchase!!!

WOOHOO, Naked 3 is up for sale!!! 

Literally the second I got the email I went right to the UD website and bought it, like a woman possessed.  JUST this morning I had put on my Laura Mercier Artist's palette and congratulated myself for choosing that over the Naked 3 for my Project 25 pan round 2 prize, since it's limited edition and Naked 3 is not.  

And then this.  

Sorry I'm not sorry.  

I will cancel Popsugar today to make up for slipping on 25 Pan YET AGAIN, and then go home and look at my overflowing beauty closet and remind myself why I am doing this.  

And then do a little dance because I'M GETTING THE NAKED 3!!!

Anyway, why are you still reading this?  GO GET YOU SOME!

1 comment:

april said...

Should I get it if I still don't have 1 and 2 yet?