Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!  The girls are finally at an age where I didn't have to bust out the bjorn or wagon (2011 and 2012).  It was amazing.  

I should not be shocked by this at all, but Adriana actually tired out much more quickly than Lucia this year.  I kept asking L if she wanted to go back, but and she was all "I still runnin', Mama.  I still gettin' candy."  And run she did, as fast as her little legs could take her.  She did an awesome job keeping up with all of the big kids.  The second I'd try to skip a house so we could catch up, she would yell at me.  "No, Mama, I didn't get candy THERE!"  Ha.  Nobody gets between Lulu and chocolate.  

I also have to pat myself on the back this year as far as costumes go.  I will seriously never, ever be able to top this awesomeness:



Adriana is basically obsessed with Scooby Doo, so she wanted to be Daphne.  Even though I still have the butterfly costume from when A was 2, I decided it wouldn't be right if L wasn't Velma.  So glad I spent the extra money.  They will play with these costumes for years.  

I will say that wigs and glasses are a giant pain in the ass for a 2 and 4 year old, but it was still worth it.  Even 12 year old boys were stopping us on the street telling us the girls were adorable.  

What did your kids wear this year?  Link to pics please!!!

Also...it's NaBloPoMo, y'all.  Any posts you want to see this month?

10 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute costumes! I'm a sucker for sibling themes. :)

Erica said...

So adorable

Pirate Flag & Island Girl said...

OMG your girls are adorable...I hate to pick one costume over the other, but I have to say that I am LOVING the Velma glasses on Lucia. They are so cute! I am dying over the I DIDNT GET CANDY THERE! That's so funny...

Jessica said...

Those costumes are the BEST.

purplelara said...

OMG I love them. Best costumes ever!

Temerity Jane said...

Sibling costumes: cute enough to make me slightly sad about only having one kid, but not sad enough to push me over the hump to a second. (Hump.)

SO CUTE.

Mama Tully said...

GAH!!! Ridiculously cute! Looking forward to a month of posts. I just finished daily posting for a month straight…not going to lie, glad its over!

Leslie said...

Those costumes are awesome! Your daughters are adorable.

Ginger said...

Gah, they are so incredibly cute!!

Lacey said...

SO SO CUTE! Especially Lucia in those glasses!