Monday, December 30, 2013

Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum Review

I received this product complimentary from Influenster.  You can read more about Influenster and other ways to get free stuff here.  

I just finished my last pump of Meaningful Beauty's Creme de Serum, so I wanted to do a quick post to let you know what I think.  I received this product well over a month ago from Influenster, and have been using it once a day almost every day since. 




Here is the description from the Meaningful Beauty website: 

This crème de la crème treatment takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this super-boost is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


  • The most scientifically-advanced treatment in the Meaningful Beauty® line.
  • Combines our superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid.
  • Cindy's Tip: To give dry skin an extra boost, follow with Anti-Aging Night Crème.

Given that this product doesn't claim to reduce wrinkles, just to prevent them, I'd say it definitely lives up to it's claims.  I'd say that my fine lines are about the same or maybe sliiiiiiiightly better than before I started using this product.  I'm not sure if the improvement is due to this product or to other products in my skin care regimen, but I'll take it.  

I really love that the Creme de Serum combines the benefits of both a serum and a moisturizer, since I find serums to not be moisturizing enough for my extremely dry skin.  This was very hydrating; my skin felt nice and soft after using it.  I also enjoyed the texture of the product and the way it felt on my skin.  It wasn't sticky or greasy, it absorbed well, and it didn't interfere with my makeup.  The only down side is that it can only be used once a day - I am trying to simplify my skincare routine and it would be nice to use the same product at morning and night.  

I am not sure if the sample packaging is the same as the full size or not, but I hope so.  The pump dispensed the perfect amount every time, and thanks to the clear packaging you can always see how much product you have left.  I also love the "push pop" technology...I totally made that up, since I'm not sure what to call it.  You know, when the little platform rises, pushing up the product so nothing is wasted.  That's a terrible description, so here's a picture of the almost empty container:


Anyway, overall I liked this product and would be interested in trying more from the Meaningful Beauty line (at $40 for the whole shebang, it's really affordable).  It lived up to the claims, the packaging was perfection, and while my skin was not quite tight like a tiger, it was absolutely soft like a seal (TM Kori and Sara, their Instagram comments made me laugh).  

1 comment:

k said...

I can't see this product and not think of French cantalopes and that French dermatologist.