Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Enabler Alert: New Sephora Favorites Skincare Sets

Oooh, you guys.  Sephora is really tempting me with their latest round of Sephora Favorites.  I built into my project 25 pan that I'm allowed to get these if I want them, and I am REALLY thinking about it.  I have plenty of skincare samples stocked up but there are a ton of really awesome products I've been dying to try in these sets!  The price tag seems a bit hefty though; if they were in the $30 range I would have already purchased.

Images are screenshots off the Sephora website.  


Skin Bender Vol 1, $48:
This set contains: 
- 0.23 oz Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil 
- 1.9 oz Bliss® High Intensity 24-'Heaven'™ Healing Body Balm 
- 0.17 oz Dr. Jart Ceramidin™ Cream 
- 1 oz First Aid Beauty Ltd. Ultra Repair Cream 
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil 
- 0.67 oz Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial 
- 0.3 oz L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation® 
- 1 oz Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash 
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream SPF 30 in Light-Medium 
- Cosmetic Bag 
Skin Cleanse Vol 2, $45:
This set contains: 
- 0.7 oz Boscia Luminizing Black Mask 
- 0.25 oz Dr. Brand Pores No More Pore Refiner 
- 0.33 oz Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm SPF 25 
- 1 oz First Aid Beauty Ltd. Red Clay Deep Cleanser 
- 0.3 oz GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment 
- 0.5 oz Kate Somerville Skincare ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 
- 0.33 oz Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ 
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ 
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel 
Beauty Oil Essentials, $56:
This set contains: 
- 1.7 oz Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil 
- 0.5 oz Nude Skincare Perfect Cleansing Oil 
- 1 oz Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil 
- 0.5 oz L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil 
- 0.5 oz josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light 
- 0.23 oz Tarte Oure Maracuja Oil 
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil 
- 0.34 oz Nude Skincare ProGenius Treatment Oil 
- 0.05 oz Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lip Plumping Oil 
- 0.85 oz Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil 
- 0.85 oz Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist 
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum 

I am most excited about the Skin Cleanse set - I have been dying to try Glam Glow, ExfoliKate, and the peeling gel.  I loooooooooove masks and scrubs, they are my favorite beauty treats ever.  I would also be interested in the beauty oil essentials, mostly because I don't have a wide variety of oils in my stash and it's a great way to test a ton of them.   I could probably skip the first kit because I don't NEEEEEEEEEEED it, but I'd do so with a heavy heart.  

Now that I have put some distance between myself and the zillions of beauty box subscriptions, I am really starting to think that I could be content just buying every Sephora Favorites collection and calling it a day.  I am always so happy with the brands and the size of the samples, and I rarely look back on a kit and think "ehhh, that wasn't worth the money".  

What do you think...do any of these tempt you?

3 comments:

susan said...

That middle one would be the one I picked up if I were going to. I am so picky about skin care, but I might look these up and see if it's worth it. I need to stop reading your blog - you make me spend money ;)

Becky said...

I have the Skin Cleanse one in my cart right now! I don't really know a lot about beauty oils. I have a couple of samples and I just don't know what to DO with them.

I, too, have never been disappointed by a Sephora Favorites collection. I'm working my way through a fragrance one now, and Lash Stash is ready to be opened any day now! :)

Laura said...

I saw the Beauty Oil Essentials kit when I was there the other day. UGH! Darn you, Sephora!