Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Enabler Alert: IT Cosmetics Your Most Radiant You

This is just a quickie post to let you know that IT Cosmetics has another great set on sale today only on QVC.  The lovely folks at IT sent me this for review.  


Includes:
  • 0.30-oz Celebration Foundation Illumination in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich
  • 0.33-fl oz Hello Lashes! Extensions Mascara in Black
  • 0.17-oz No Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black/Brown
  • 0.38-oz CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a soft pink shade
  • Heavenly Luxe Double Airbrush Foundation Brush
  • Hello Lashes! Extensions Mascara and CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush are exclusive to QVC until 12/31/14

I have only had it in my hot little hands for a couple of days, but I can definitely say I think it's a great deal at $54.96.  
Face pics from top to bottom - bare, foundation, foundation+blush
IT Cosmetics makes the best face brushes I have ever tried, and  the Heavenly Luxe Double Airbrush Foundation Brush is no exception.  My rosacea is currently flaring up due to eating like crap the past couple of weeks, so I used a heavy hand in the pic above, but you can also get super light coverage with this light fluffy brush.  

I prefer the original Celebration Foundation to the Illumination version, but that's like saying I prefer pepperoni pizza to hawaiian.  It's still a really great foundation, I just prefer to be matte. 

The CC+ Radiance Ombre blush is a beautiful color.  I like having the option to use it as a highlighter or to just swirl it all together; it's a great multitasking product.  It also stays put a lot longer than other blushes I own.  

I haven't played with the liner or mascara enough to have strong opinions on either, but based on my first impression these appear to be just as high quality as IT Cosmetics always is.  The mascara is definitely more lengthening than volumizing.  It's a plastic bristle brush with a spiky ball deal on the end.  The liner is in "black brown".  It looks "brown brown" in the pencil, but by some voodoo magic does appear to be black brown on.  

I would say that this is a really nice basic set...nothing as innovative as you usually see from IT but still a lot of quality items at a good price.  It's well worth it for the brush and blush alone.  




No comments: