Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Enabler Alert: Black Friday Deals

I wouldn't be a proper enabler if I didn't give you guys a heads up on my favorite Black Friday deals.  These are just a few that have caught my eye...



Urban Decay will have a series of flash sales this week + free shipping. I couldn't get the site to load fast enough on my ipad last year so I missed out on the revolution lipsticks, and I'm REALLY EXCITED to have a second chance.  I'll probably skip the rest but there is clearly something for everyone (who loves UD anyway).  I can't figure out what time the flash sales start, but I believe it was 9am eastern last year.  I'll update if I hear more.  [Update #1: Kelly tells me the lipsticks were 6 for $50 last year.  It's still a good deal, you pay roughly 68% of what you would otherwise, but I am significantly less excited to get the exact same thing people were offered last year but for $40 more.  LAME, UD, LAME.]
 
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom has a really comprehensive list of all of the subscription services that have a Black Friday special going on.  The only one I have been tempted by isn't on her list though - there is a $10 off code for FabFitFun using the code BLACK10.  There are a number of spoilers out for the Winter Fab Fit Fun box, and it looks like it will be a pretty good one - at least $300 in value.  I was pretty happy with the fall FFF box (summer was kind of meh, and spring looked great but I didn't order it in time).  I don't have a referral link, but if you shoot me your email address I get a free box for every 2 friends referred.  Or just order directly from FabFitFun, that's cool too. 

Murad is offering $25 off any $100 purchase plus free shipping.  I am a Brand Ambassador so I have been testing out a ton of their products, and am seriously considering gifting these Skin Care Duos to some of the harder to shop for women in my life.  Who doesn't love fancy skincare, right? I especially love Murad's cleansers (the clarifying cleanser is my favorite so far) and treatments (I use the one to sensitive skin soothing serum to treat my rosacea and the lightening serum for dark spots). 

If you spend $50 or more at Sedona Lace, you get 50% off starting at 8:00 pm on 11/27 and free shipping with the code 50free.  This is really tempting to me because I have picked all of my brushes up piecemeal rather than getting a good set, and a YouTuber I really trust (LePooke) loves this brand.  I basically want all of the midnight lace sets. 

Update #2: Ooh, Ulta has some pretty amazing Black Friday and Cyber Monday palettes!  Vintage Vixen and Sultry Starlet are $12 in store and online beginning 7pm CST tomorrow, 8pm in store, and Champagne Dreams is $15 online on Monday.  Love all 3, and they would make amazing stocking stuffers.  You can see pics over at Musings of a Muse.  All Ulta Black Friday deals can be seen here (the $10 Mario Badescu kit is kind of tempting too). 

Finally, I will probably sneak out after Justin gets home from work to hit up the mall (ugh, I know). Last year I got really good deals on work pants at The Limited and LOFT; this year I will check the same stores for suits / blazers. 

What are your Black Friday plans?  Any amazing deals you want to share?


1 comment:

Octavio Campo said...

When Black Friday is coming, most people enjoy the deals and more savings.
Black Friday 2016